Colour choices

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LizzyS_

Reaction score
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1511957684.163141.jpg

Hi geeks, I'm not experienced in illumina. But I want to venture into it! My lady at the moment is a natural base 5, we've been doing a full head of bleach highlights with a 6 running through with a Schwarzkopf 9,5-1 toner on ends. The picture above is what my lady has sent me, what are your go to illumina colours? And ur techniques. I would of probably used 6-71. Thanks in advance! X

Any opinions as I'm going to the warehouse in the morning [emoji16]

9.60 is strong on toning and also 10.69 comes out a real clean blonde like the ends of that picture. I'm new to illumina too so I'm not sure on the darker colours for lowlights etc x

9.60 is strong on toning and also 10.69 comes out a real clean blonde like the ends of that picture. I'm new to illumina too so I'm not sure on the darker colours for lowlights etc x

Thanks Laura I've just seen ur reply. I did end up using 9-60 anyway but went with my trusting 6-71 for root drag. It's really daunting using colours that u haven't used before when u have no one else to discuss it with. X

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1512056862.458660.jpg

Latest posts

Back