Colour correction advice, looking for peroxide advice? Wella

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It seems like a real no go nowadays but I swear it used to be quite norm if you had short hair!??! You just gotta be quick with your application 😂 I mean, you could get a cracking platinum with one application if your base wasn’t too dark 😎.

That is good to know about 4% though! I’m thinking about lifting her ends today and maybe that 6% might be be too much, 4% would have been perfect but will have to decide between 1.9% or 6% just keep thinking I won’t get much lift at all with the 1.9 but 6 might throw the condition out of whack! Previously her hair wasn’t stretchy with the 6. There were some snaggly bits but nothing unusual for bleach 🤔
I personally would mix your 6% and 1.9% equal amounts. This is a more controlled way to dilur the developer strength as peroxide cream is stabalised.

I personally would mix your 6% and 1.9% equal amounts. This is a more controlled way to dilur the developer strength as peroxide cream is stabalised.
Just sat now waiting for the pastel to arrive 😬 I will be glad when it’s done but it does make me miss it in a way!

Okay, she doesn't want any more bleach on it which is fine. Think I'm just going to have to try and use the 6/16 and 7/81 to tone with pastel on the MLE first and see how it goes. Hopefully that will be enough to at least tone down the ends 😫. Going to do do a strand test of a thin slither first.

Okay, she doesn't want any more bleach on it which is fine. Think I'm just going to have to try and use the 6/16 and 7/81 to tone with pastel on the MLE first and see how it goes. Hopefully that will be enough to at least tone down the ends 😫. Going to do do a strand test of a thin slither first.
Obviously you'll need to put it on the roots too.

Obviously you'll need to put it on the roots too.
Haha yeah sorry I thought I’d added that on. Was thinking MLE first as they’ll need more toning 🤣

Latest posts

Back