Colour correction advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hairbylianne

Active Hair
Reaction score
I have a client who colours her own hair with live red. She has asked me to do a consultation on a complete new colour she is looking to go a grey blonde. She understands it won't be instant. Some advice would be great.

What do you mean by grey blonde?
Ashy blonde or silver?

Sorry I meant silver blonde

It's going to be extremely difficult for this color to get achieved because of the the vibrancy of the red, I wouldn't make her any promises and to let her know it's going to take AT LEAST 3 times for a full head of foils.
Did she want a dark root or overall silver blonde?

@Claire Olsen do you have live colours in the USA?

Op start with some strand tests, from different parts of the head, i would bet my bottom dollar this lady's hair won't go past salmon pink if it ever gets that light, live is hideous to work with

Yes we do but I personally don't use them, but like I said it would have to be bleached at least 3 times but I'm not sure how red it really is!

Yes we do but I personally don't use them, but like I said it would have to be bleached at least 3 times but I'm not sure how red it really is!

Do we? Lol

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1449012709.175812.jpg

Better than blondor with olaplex[emoji16]

I would recommend using a comour remover to remover as much of the red density as possible before bleaching.. I've done this in the past it really works

Waterproofed?

The people on the box look like idiots.

Of course!

Emm... Blonde can't fade to brown.... It's impossible

Latest posts

Back