Colour correction help!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ellie-93

Reaction score
Recently coloured my hair from bleach blonde to red.
Used colour realeser and a loreal diacolour (cant remember the shade though) was only a week ago but its stayed red on the roots and faded to a light peachy pink on the midlength and ends?!?

Help???!?

Recently coloured my hair from bleach blonde to red.
Used colour realeser and a loreal diacolour (cant remember the shade though) was only a week ago but its stayed red on the roots and faded to a light peachy pink on the midlength and ends?!?

Help???!?

Urm...don't really understand?
You coloured you hair and it's faded? Did you pre pig? The shade you used would help!

are you a stylist or training?

Just tone ur ends with DiaRichesse, of you done a level 5 red use 5.66 + Hi.Chrome 0.60 an 9vol for about 10 minutes, or 6 level use 6.60 + Rouge mix and +6% and a touch of warm water, breaks up the ammonia, creating it more as a semi-9vol like Richesse dont use the 6vol in diaactivatur, won't get much colour, the higher the Oxydant the more colour will deposit, if you want it quite vibrant use the 15vol with the DiaRichesse 5.66 :).

I'm a stylist and it was 4.76 I think..we've only just started with these colours so don't know them to well. and it was bleach blonde and i put a semi on before i coloured it red with colour releaser..and after a week my hairs peach on the ends. I tried to recolour it using the same colour and using colour releaser again and it still faded out :/

Why use loreal, try matrix colour sync instead :) it even out porosity before allowing colour to penetrate, resulting in a flawless even colour

4.76? Red Matt brown ? .7 is green in Loreal, do you mean 4.26?

4.26 in Loreal would be purple. 4.62 would be more likely.

I agree with bulerinse sync by matrix the best !

Soz for spelling mistake blue rinse lol it was my I pad !

that's in 4.26!! (sorry i'm new to loreal colours).
I'll try matrix..what percent shall I use or shall i continue using colour releaser?

Sync is 2.7% releaser

Can I ask what is colour releaser? If u were using a releaser that wasnt make for diacolor then there's ur problem

Latest posts

Back