Colour correction

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Muza101

Reaction score
Hey guys how do yous deal with colour correction as mobile hairstlyist? How much do u charge? And whats the longest u have took.
I seem to be getting into a habbit of agreeing to do peoples hair and expecting the job to be easier than it is , ive spent up to 8 hours doing someones hair and it makes me feel like im too slow? Whats ur thoughts xx

Hiya I take strand tests and work out a maximum price before starting, and maximum time it will take.
Always under promise!

Depending on each client I'll just say no if I get the feeling they are expecting miracles x

Hiya I take strand tests and work out a maximum price before starting, and maximum time it will take.
Always under promise!

Depending on each client I'll just say no if I get the feeling they are expecting miracles x
Ok thanks , do u take the strand test on the day? Xxx this is what i done today, im still training

Attachments

• Collage 2016-07-15 19_31_01.jpg
    Collage 2016-07-15 19_31_01.jpg
    653.4 KB · Views: 79
No I take one in advance so I can see what colour is gonna kick up and then tone accordingly!
If its gonna go bright orange I can also warn them then, and give them chance to say no.

Its defo lifted alot lighter hasnt it, but what I'd do in that instance is drop it back down to a blue level 6 semi to kick out all that warmth on the ends and even it up.
Then aim higher next time.
Its a gradual process x

No I take one in advance so I can see what colour is gonna kick up and then tone accordingly!
If its gonna go bright orange I can also warn them then, and give them chance to say no.

Its defo lifted alot lighter hasnt it, but what I'd do in that instance is drop it back down to a blue level 6 semi to kick out all that warmth on the ends and even it up.
Then aim higher next time.
Its a gradual process x
Thanks for the advice, i dont think she minds the warmth but i know what u mean , why put a 6 over it tho when you have lifted it so much? Xx

Because the ends are still at a base 6, you have to tone to the level its at x

Latest posts

Back