Colour correction

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lau121289

Reaction score
So i have a client in tomorrow she wants me to use the brand colour b4 from super drug on her hair to lift black tint from ends she also wants a full head bleach highlights after i have removed the black and a base 5,3 inbertween the highlights she as asian hair , so my question is can i do bleach hightlights stright after using colour b4

So shes coming into your salon and asking you to use a product from a local superdrug??! That in general would be a no go for me to be honest.

Will your insurance cover you to use non professional brand products?
What will you do if the product doesn’t work very well and the client blames you?

I know some people are happy to apply box dyes that clients bring in, but you wouldn’t take a bag of groceries into a restaurant and expect the chef to cook them for you? You are the professional and you’re allowed to tell her no, you won’t do it.

Pick up a colour reducer from your wholesaler and use that instead.

So shes coming into your salon and asking you to use a product from a local superdrug??! That in general would be a no go for me to be honest.
Yes we offer this service in the salon but thats not the point i wanna know if you can highlight after it using bleach

Colorb4 isn’t bleach.

I noooooo im asking after using colour befor can the hair be bleached ive never used colour b4 the lady wants highlights

I would recommend either gently cleaning the colour out, ignoring the Colour B4 product. Then applying a Quasi.

In her next appointment, apply highlights.

Thanks i used bleach and warm water to clense it out never touched it because after 2 consulations with my client she forgot to mention that she had hena in her hair till the clense never worked so glad i never used the colour b4 as she wanted , thanks for advice

You offer to apply high street colour? What’s wrong with the professional stuff

Latest posts

Back