SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eden diffley

Reaction score
Okay so my client went to another hair dresser they have dyed her mid lengths very very brass. Her ends are somewhat ashy and he roots are growing through.
She wants me to get all of her hair to a multi tonal golden blonde with a slightly darker root shadow.

my plan is to highlight/baby light her whole head to break down the copper, obviously tone it, she wants a light golden blonde so I’m planning to use 9/03. To then go in with a root shadow in between 8/1 and 7/1. My only concern is that the in between of her roots that haven’t been highlighted won’t take to a 7/8.
Would appreciate any advice :)

Okay so my client went to another hair dresser they have dyed her mid lengths very very brass. Her ends are somewhat ashy and he roots are growing through.
She wants me to get all of her hair to a multi tonal golden blonde with a slightly darker root shadow.

my plan is to highlight/baby light her whole head to break down the copper, obviously tone it, she wants a light golden blonde so I’m planning to use 9/03. To then go in with a root shadow in between 8/1 and 7/1. My only concern is that the in between of her roots that haven’t been highlighted won’t take to a 7/8.
Do you have a picture of the clients hair?

I would probably do a full head of highlights and then apply ct 7/89 + 1.9% all the way through inbetween the packets. Leave to process and then do a root shadow with ct 8/71 +7/97 +1.9%and use 9/36 +9/97 as your toner for the M. L. E

Latest posts

Back