Colour corrections

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heartbreakerhair_

Reaction score
Hello I’m new here!! I’m gabby and I just need some advice, I have a new client she is full head bleach and I did her hair yesterday it’s came out perfect! Except one spot on the front was yellow it’s wouldn’t budge for me! What would you suggest I use without ashy silver shadow root ..? I’m baffled at the spot it’s odd! The bleach was left on for the correct time

mouthful thanks guys

Attachments

• F924FF95-9549-42B6-B617-FCD7301D76FE.jpeg
    F924FF95-9549-42B6-B617-FCD7301D76FE.jpeg
    892.9 KB · Views: 49
Hello I’m new here!! I’m gabby and I just need some advice, I have a new client she is full head bleach and I did her hair yesterday it’s came out perfect! Except one spot on the front was yellow it’s wouldn’t budge for me! What would you suggest I use without ashy silver shadow root ..? I’m baffled at the spot it’s odd! The bleach was left on for the correct time

mouthful thanks guys
I had a similar issue a few years ago with a scalp bleach client. At the front on the very hairline she had a few very course level 3 hairs and they would not budge with bleach + 6%.
You could either try a scalp /cream bleach, because it had a more fluid texture it seems to penetrate the hair better, and doesn't dry out so much - and it's safe to put loads of product on the hairline to make sure those hairs are covered ( because it's kinder to the skin) or you could try adding those stubborn hairs to foil and then just carry on with the rest as normal.

mouthful thanks guys
Beautiful colour by the way, could I be cheeky and ask what did you use to tone?

Beautiful colour by the way, could I be cheeky and ask what did you use to tone?
Thank you so so much that really helps! I’m going to try that when she’s in next! Oh thank you! I used Alfaparf 11.13 20g 1:2 left it for fifteen xx

Latest posts

Back