Colour courses?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kamm88

Reaction score
after working in a salon for many years I have recently become mobile and feel I want to refresh /learn new colour techniques. Does any one recommend any courses? I use affinage colours so have been looking at their courses, but can't seem to find any. I'm in Nottingham. Any feedback would be great.

Have you tried your wholesalers? I know mine offer various colour courses, capital hair and beauty and salon services x

Thanks both, there doesn't seem to be any in Nottingham at the min. I asked at the wholesalers, and they told me to look on their website, but again nothing near me. Will keep looking ☺

Lots of places haven't published their 2016 training schedule online yet but if you ring or email them, they might have some provisional information available?

Also, as you're not tied to a Salon, it might be worth looking for colour training with another brand to give you and your clients a few more options. Wella, L'Oreal etc.

Latest posts

Back