Colour disaster

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A1TCH54

Reaction score
Hi I am white and grey now naturally and thought I would bleach the last of my colour 990 so I could be all blonde. After bleaching I used 10 to give even colour overall. My hair had become a very light blonde. I decided I didnt like it as it was too startling. I went to hairdressing suppliers to see what I could get either semi permanent or something else. I was given a coloured mousse by Indola, pearl beige which toned it beautifully. Today I washed my hair but was orange after washing . I had some 99.0 wella so mixed with 60% but the orange was not darkening so mixed some wella 88.0 with 6% to darken and make more ash. I left on for 30 minutes as I didnt want it to go too dark. After washing and drying it is a ginger colour. What can I put on to get the red neutralised? Suppliers not open today but still have some 88.0 left or can wait until tomorrow to get something else presumably ash? Advice please.

Your post is very confusing. Are you a qualified hairdresser?
I’m assuming the 60% is a typo?
You said you used a 10 to start and it was too light and a coloured mousse toned it to a perfect blonde.

Now apparently, it’s orange, ginger and red. This is the confusing part.
If it’s orange and red, then it’s gone very dark but it’s very unclear why.

Latest posts

Back