Colour down under...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VHunter

Reaction score
Is there a colour... for 'down under' :othat does a more intense job than this one? (that can be done at home?)

200.JPG

Ive not tried it but there is a product called minikini for doing this, hth :hug:

there is also a product called Betty Beauty - available online. It has bright colours if that's what you are looking for?

I want a colour that will actually 'show'.
I tried the one by Gigi (pic above) and it's barely noticeable...
I thought I'd liven things up a bit... and match one end to the other?:lol::o
But I can't imagine he'll notice any difference at all. :irked: (hubby that is)

I want it very very red....

thanks peeps!
:hug:

Betty Beauty comes in black, auburn, blonde, brown, bridal (which is blue), sexy (which is violet) and fun (which is hot pink!)

Maybe dye it pink and the make him leave the lights on?? :)

LOL @ leaving lights on. If I can post about this, then leaving lights on is not a problem :lol::lol::lol:

BUT.... I hate pink... lol
I want a red that will look RED. And hesitate to spend my money again, without knowing results, know what I mean?
Wondered if anyone had actual experience with these products?

Well hello there Victoria, you've certainly become a lot more brazen since last we met!! :eek::green:

I have successfully 'coloured down under' in the past, but with conventional hair (as in hair on your head) products and only on myself. To achieve an intense colour, it is an idea to lighten the existing hair first and THEN apply pink/red/blue/whatever tint. You will obviously need to be very careful, so if you do get close to the skin, make sure it is outer skin, not mucosal tissue, and definitely do a patch test first.

Best of colouring luck!

Last edited:
LOL
I've always been brazen... but in small doses.. and usually MUCH more discreetly in areas such as this one

:lol::lol::lol:

THANKS for the help!!!

Latest posts

Back