Colour fade...what to do next!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

georgiehair

Reaction score
Hi all i posted some time ago about a woman who had white blonde hair who wanted 7/75 wella color.. after sone duscussion and a lot of advice from bluerinse we achieived a gorgeous colour!! thank u bluerinse! however although i havent seen it myself im told after about 5 weeks the ends have really faded and some bits are lighter ...this could be het sis bein melodramatic as i havent heard client complain...she was told yhat it would fade because of what is undrtneath so she did expect it. im just wondering best way forward now....we used colortoich7/3 as a base and then added 6/75 after...im thinking apply 6/75 in semi again as before to dry hair but use porosity eqauliser first on ends and where its faded? Theres roots to consider too as they are about a 6, so just wonderingif the 6/75 gunna be too dark on them with the rest of her hair being so light before? She really did like the color it went...arrgghh! Help!

Just redo what you did last time, use porosity equaliser and retail her some color care shampoo and conditioner and advise her that if she straightens her hair a lot or uses a lot of heated styling tools this won't help the fade either so she might need heat protection too! X

Ah ur a gem!would u do the 7/3 again too then before the 6/75? I thought that but wasnt sure....thanks again ur a star!(i like the colour that much i think im going to have same colour) if i can find someone round here to do it!!!!xx

Ah ur a gem!would u do the 7/3 again too then before the 6/75? I thought that but wasnt sure....thanks again ur a star!(i like the colour that much i think im going to have same colour) if i can find someone round here to do it!!!!xx

See how bad the fade actually is first, of bad yes do 7/3 again x

Latest posts

Back