Colour flash with extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hausofhana

Reaction score
Hi, how much should I charge for a colour flash in hair using extensions? Obviously meaning no dye or anything, simply fitting extensions in one part of the hair for a flash effect.

And can anyone estimate how much hair I'd need for one flash? Like how many bonds? I was thinking 25-50 x

It really depends on how big/wide/thick of a colour flash your client is after. It could take any number of extensions.... best thing to do, I feel anyway, ask for a bit more info of what effect they want to achieve then maybe charge per extension depending on how much you pay for your hair plus time?

Hope that makes sense lol x

I put an inch wide blonde flash in my black hair before I went blonde and I used around 15 bonds I'm 90%sure it was 3 rows of 5. I did razor my own hair on the top later so it was more noticeable but once they were out the razoring just blended with my usual layers

I put an inch wide blonde flash in my black hair before I went blonde and I used around 15 bonds I'm 90%sure it was 3 rows of 5. I did razor my own hair on the top later so it was more noticeable but once they were out the razoring just blended with my usual layers

Thankyou xxx

Latest posts

Back