Colour formula help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracey xox

Reaction score
What would you use to achieve this colour, it’s actually for me not a client this time,
I use KP or CT,
So far had highlift blonde grown out, so that’s on the ends, (which will mostly be cut out) and 9/ on roots last 2 colours (which are now about 1.5cm long) I can’t put my finger on what would make this colour? My natural is level 7 with 75% grey at sides but hardly any on top or back! And my hair has a lot of red!

Attachments

• DFDF83C2-2D8A-4101-8BC1-8B1CEDA134C3.jpeg
    DFDF83C2-2D8A-4101-8BC1-8B1CEDA134C3.jpeg
    466 KB · Views: 20
What would you use to achieve this colour, it’s actually for me not a client this time,
I use KP or CT,
So far had highlift blonde grown out, so that’s on the ends, (which will mostly be cut out) and 9/ on roots last 2 colours (which are now about 1.5cm long) I can’t put my finger on what would make this colour? My natural is level 7 with 75% grey at sides but hardly any on top or back! And my hair has a lot of red!
It looks like a minky violet tone to me... I'd be looking at 6/71 for a base, I'd pre lighten the ends.... And then I'd tone with illumina silver mauve + titanium rose

It looks like a minky violet tone to me... I'd be looking at 6/71 for a base, I'd pre lighten the ends.... And then I'd tone with illumina silver mauve + titanium rose
Thank you

Latest posts

Back