Colour gone golden last 3 times why?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nenee

Reaction score
Hi there

Iv been going to my hairdressers for years now always had
Platinum pink 30 volume bleach highlights then a toner on top

She leaves it on for 35 mins and it was a lovely clean white blonde

The last 3 visits its been dull and yellow this time golden looking and darker

She says she used a 10 1 2 toner on it which she always has and left it on ages to help with the yellow tones

I don't know why it would change all of a sudden and I'm concerned its going to get more yellow the more times I have it done and iv only just managed to get my hair long and in a reasonable condition

Help! Iv discussed with my hairdresser but I still keep Getting the same result.

If your not happy with the results you are getting from your hairdresser anymore you should maybe think about finding another hairdresser x

Hair is an organic substance. It's actually waste from the body. What has changed in your diet, vitamin/medicine regime? Are you using different hair products? Every 7 years our body chemistry goes through changes that would affect such things as the outcome of hair color. Possibly your hair simply doesn't lift the same as it used to. It's quite common to need to change color formulas over time in the salon. Maybe roll with it... Change up your look a bit and find a new hair color.

My hairdresser is the best and iv been seeing her for years it's only the last few occasions its not been the same. I'm going in to see her to see what she suggests. But I don't really want to change my hairdresser because before I loved my hair and age is a very good one

Iv been on medication last year and a half a antidepressant. But the Colour change happened in the last 6 months I'd say

If you have been medicating for that long, think of how long it takes to grow hair out with the medication affecting it.

When my hair changed after I was pregnant, I didnt know right away. 2 yrs later, I had realized that my hair had grown curly starting after I had a baby. But the hair had to grow out curly for 2 whole yrs for me to notice it.

Latest posts

Back