Colour graphics help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gin_ja_ninja

Reaction score
the additives does the mocha give mocha highlights and does it need heat u cn process it without heat ya like use green and 22 pomoter on ends and vlight and 20vol on the roots and also if i alternate foils of colour graphics blue n violet and green with the different promoters 8 and 22 full head of slices will it give multi tonal blonde highlights i really like matrix but and stuck on this

Mocha is neutral pigment so it neither warms or cools just shows the natural pigments of the hair

Blue's back...woop woop lol good hols?

Blue's back...woop woop lol good hols?

I'm as brown as a 2p coin!! Yes I'm back!! And boy have I got gossip!!

Kitty from x- factor was staying in the same hotel as me unfortunately she's a vile rude and very standoff!!

I'm as brown as a 2p coin!! Yes I'm back!! And boy have I got gossip!!

Kitty from x- factor was staying in the same hotel as me unfortunately she's a vile rude and very standoff!!

Oh dear haha! I need a holiday!!

ok so if i did slices of green graphics with mocha graphics would that give me blonde and caramel higlights on level 8 hair

ok so if i did slices of green graphics with mocha graphics would that give me blonde and caramel higlights on level 8 hair

you wouldn't need green on level 8

ok then.......so with 22 promoter resistant red hair would get it platinum? and the mocha with 8 promoter give caramel on a level 6 hair? im new to matrix thinking of opening a matrix salon i have so many questions i really love matrix and joico i used to manage the premier matrix salon in new zealand in christchurch but moved to australia..... we had just changed to matrix before i moved over i i got the owners permission but its changed so much

Latest posts

Back