Colour help during lockdown

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JayneF

Reaction score
Hi All
Im a nail tech.
Always get my hair done at local salon.I know my base colour is a combination of L’Oréal Majurel 6/6.23/7 with subtle caramel balayage that was due to be refreshed next week. I would like to apply a toner/semi permanent colour to the mid lengths and ends as it’s looking a little too red/orangey.Have no idea what shade to opt for, don’t want to totally cover the balayage with a dark colour. Any advice greatly appreciated.TIA xx

Hi All
Im a nail tech.
Always get my hair done at local salon.I know my base colour is a combination of L’Oréal Majurel 6/6.23/7 with subtle caramel balayage that was due to be refreshed next week. I would like to apply a toner/semi permanent colour to the mid lengths and ends as it’s looking a little too red/orangey.Have no idea what shade to opt for, don’t want to totally cover the balayage with a dark colour. Any advice greatly appreciated.TIA xx
Your best option for now would be to use a toning shampoo, and then get your colour fixed when everything goes back to normal. It's against site rules for us to give advice on haricolour to non hairdressers sorry.

Your best option for now would be to use a toning shampoo, and then get your colour fixed when everything goes back to normal. It's against site rules for us to give advice on haricolour to non hairdressers sorry.
Thank you for your advice.

Latest posts

Back