Colour help needed!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sophielouisex

Reaction score
A year ago my hair was a lovely ombré with lightish ash ends 8. I decided to put a brown on it which was a semi but it obviously grabbed, I’ve left it for a while so I have roots now not very much as my hair don’t grow. So I decided to grab one of the colour remover packs I done that which has lifted my mid lengths and ends to a reddy colour. The problem is before I did that I did a tester to see what my hair would lift to if I used bleach with 20vol but it didn’t lift very much as all.
I also brought the anti red matrix toner which I did a tester on my hair today after the colour remover but it didn’t touch it but I weren’t sure if I had to mix it with a base for it to work..
I’m naturally dark base 3-4 but my hair just throws out red all the time. ‍♀️
Any advice would be good really. I could try a bleach bath and lift it but I just want to know I have the right colours or toner for after..
IMG_2557.JPG

That’s it last year ideally how i want it again

Thanks in advance x

A year ago my hair was a lovely ombré with lightish ash ends 8. I decided to put a brown on it which was a semi but it obviously grabbed, I’ve left it for a while so I have roots now not very much as my hair don’t grow. So I decided to grab one of the colour remover packs I done that which has lifted my mid lengths and ends to a reddy colour. The problem is before I did that I did a tester to see what my hair would lift to if I used bleach with 20vol but it didn’t lift very much as all.
I also brought the anti red matrix toner which I did a tester on my hair today after the colour remover but it didn’t touch it but I weren’t sure if I had to mix it with a base for it to work..
I’m naturally dark base 3-4 but my hair just throws out red all the time. ‍♀
Any advice would be good really. I could try a bleach bath and lift it but I just want to know I have the right colours or toner for after..
View attachment 210025
That’s it last year ideally how i want it again

Thanks in advance x
When you say you decided to put a brown on it, can you be a bit more specific with what brand, depth and tone?

When you say you decided to put a brown on it, can you be a bit more specific with what brand, depth and tone?

I think it was just a 5n matrix it’s faded a lot since though, x

Latest posts

Back