Colour help needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becca_90

Reaction score
I dyed my hair dark purple 8 months ago with a box dye and it has faded to burgundy. I have about 4 inches re-growth. My natural hair colour is dark blonde. I am starting a new job, and due to lockdown I can't get to a hairdresser for 4-6 months. I looked at the colour wheel and it looks like ash brown may cover it. I had a look at box dyes and it comes in medium and dark ash brown. I don't mind my hair being dark brown, but I don't know if this will even work. Can someone please help. TIA

Hi, Becca . I’m having same situation, dyed my hair with Kolestol Wella . My hair looks awful 3 inches re-growth. I’ve ordered hair dye removing shampoo, hopefully it will remove unwanted aubergine colour. But still need professional advice 🙏🏻

I dyed my hair dark purple 8 months ago with a box dye and it has faded to burgundy. I have about 4 inches re-growth. My natural hair colour is dark blonde. I am starting a new job, and due to lockdown I can't get to a hairdresser for 4-6 months. I looked at the colour wheel and it looks like ash brown may cover it. I had a look at box dyes and it comes in medium and dark ash brown. I don't mind my hair being dark brown, but I don't know if this will even work. Can someone please help. TIA

Hi, Becca . I’m having same situation, dyed my hair with Kolestol Wella . My hair looks awful 3 inches re-growth. I’ve ordered hair dye removing shampoo, hopefully it will remove unwanted aubergine colour. But still need professional advice 🙏🏻

I‘m really sorry @Becca_90 and @Julia Lashes, but it’s against forum rules to provide technical advice or detailed colour formulas to those who are unqualified.

The best we can suggest is that you maintain your patience until such time as hair professionals are allowed to resume their services.

Latest posts

Back