Colour help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emzxxx

Reaction score
Hi there I have bleach highlights n 9/03 inbetween. I'm not having bleach no more as u can see it's going like straw lol. Jus wondering if anyone cud say if I would suit another colour altogether? Or if I suit this colour,? By my skin colouring etc. Thank you for ur help pic added now thanks. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396009250.954200.jpg

Hi there I have bleach highlights n 9/03 inbetween. I'm not having bleach no more as u can see it's going like straw lol. Jus wondering if anyone cud say if I would suit another colour altogether? Or if I suit this colour,? By my skin colouring etc. Thank you for ur help pic added now thanks. View attachment 60238

Ps my natural base is probly a 6 ashy mousy colour. N my hair is curly that's why looks frizzy, bleach not fully to blame.

Copper all over would look amazing on you

I agree a nice copper would look stunning on you with those bright eyes

Copper all over would look amazing on you

I have used 7/43 before 2 years ago n only had for 1 day as few people say they didn't like but I was unsure myself I think maybe I didn't use the right copper. I dnt like it to bright ginger if like more of a strawberry blonde I'm unsure of what mix to use I do like the end colour of this pic. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396017129.535262.jpg

Was just about to say copper! A light strawberry copper

I'm sure it's schwarzkopf who do the tones sand and strawberry, mixed together gives a light peachy tone... I did it on a friend once who was also a hairdresser and schwarzkopf was the range she used, I'm not familiar with them but I no we mixed 3/4 sand 1/4 strawberry, was a fab colour!

I'm sure it's schwarzkopf who do the tones sand and strawberry, mixed together gives a light peachy tone... I did it on a friend once who was also a hairdresser and schwarzkopf was the range she used, I'm not familiar with them but I no we mixed 3/4 sand 1/4 strawberry, was a fab colour!

Oh thank you so much I've never used that range. Isit ok to mix it with like 1.9 n do a quasi as I wud do with wella?

I'm not 100% sure, only as it's not the range I normally use and it was a while ago now, she had full head bleach and then we put this on as a toner so I no it was a low peroxide we used but she brought all the colours/% with her (she's a hairdresser) I just applied it for her :) I think it was in the blonde me range of toners by schwarzkopf xx

Last edited:
Just worth considering whether copper actually will suit your skin tone. I have skin and eyes like yours but I can only wear cool tones or my face looks like a tomato! Do you wear yellow clothes? Gold? Orange? Unless you've had copper before and know its good on you that is?!! Lol. Good luck. Exciting.

I love this colour. I've got this saved to show my friend when she comes next week to do my hair lol x
Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1397900047291.jpg
    1397900047291.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 220
Just worth considering whether copper actually will suit your skin tone. I have skin and eyes like yours but I can only wear cool tones or my face looks like a tomato! Do you wear yellow clothes? Gold? Orange? Unless you've had copper before and know its good on you that is?!! Lol. Good luck. Exciting.

Yer I've dun these online things n they all say I've got cool skin tone to, that's why I haven't jus put a copper on incase I regret it lol just thinking my hair looks abit boring bleach blonde, I defo no that bright reds do not suit me but purple/mahagony reds defo do n it says online them colours suits cool tones. X

I love this colour. I've got this saved to show my friend when she comes next week to do my hair lol x
Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

That's nice that looks like a 7/43 cos I put that on my hair couple yrs ago but had mixed reviews if it suited me. N changed it the nxt day should of given it a chance really. X

Why not try 9/43 in illumina or even mix it with 7/43 to make an 8/43. It's a beautiful colour x

Why not try 9/43 in illumina or even mix it with 7/43 to make an 8/43. It's a beautiful colour x

Hi ya I was thinking of buying that on Tuesday wen they open again, but I have a few bits of dif colours in do u think it will cover? Also wondering if it wud cover the 9/03 I have on my hair but then yer ur right if I mix 7/43 it will cover won't it more than if just 9/43 alone

Love ya colour in ur profile pic by the way x

Lol yes a fab shade of tinsel. I've hit a member of staff who flits between 9/03 and 9/43 and it covers well. I'm wanting to go 9/43 but I'm 55/46 ATM so will be a challenge!!

Lol yes a fab shade of tinsel. I've hit a member of staff who flits between 9/03 and 9/43 and it covers well. I'm wanting to go 9/43 but I'm 55/46 ATM so will be a challenge!!

Yep a bit of bleaching will be needed won't it to get u from a 5. lol that's why I'm taking my time this time as I cnt do any bleach baths if I don't like it my hair has enuf bleach

That's nice that looks like a 7/43 cos I put that on my hair couple yrs ago but had mixed reviews if it suited me. N changed it the nxt day should of given it a chance really. X

Really? Looks like 7/34 to me

Latest posts

Back