Colour help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ninar

Reaction score
hi,
I have a client who is a natural base 5. She wanted to go silver full head so I use Schwarzkopf igora Royal 9,5-1 9,5-22 and 0-22.
She wants to go ombre now I'm a mobile hair dresser n mainly use xp100 and rusk.
I was thinking of using 5,35 & 5.0 with 3vol and applying root application and dragging the colour down.
I have attached a photo of before the colour she has sent me.
Any advice would be grateful
Thankyou xx

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    455.1 KB · Views: 47
You'll need to pre pig, xp dosent cover very well over bleach too in my experience, not tried rusk so can't comment on that either. Are you familiar with how to pre pig using your colour lines?

You'll need to pre pig, xp dosent cover very well over bleach too in my experience, not tried rusk so can't comment on that either. Are you familiar with how to pre pig using your colour lines?
Ok Thankyou for your reply.
I usually add my prepig in with my colour to save time.
I'm starting to use wella colour touch but not 100% with that colour house

Ok Thankyou for your reply.
I usually add my prepig in with my colour to save time.
I'm starting to use wella colour touch but not 100% with that colour house
There are lots of threads on here about pre pigging to drop shades in wella, Most often tho you'll need to drop to at least a 7 copper then apply target shade on top, i would recommend olaplex too it makes this job last so much longer :)

I'd pre pig with med blonde copper mousse and then go in with 5.1 and 5.4 equal parts?

Latest posts

Back