Colour help to tone a blonde..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Therealhyacinth

Reaction score
Screenshot_20211119-152521_Gallery.jpg

As per my previous threads I am slowly getting myself back into hairdressing. A friend has asked me to help her get her hair to a nice even, pale blonde. Pic attached of how it is now.

I need to see her in person to confirm hair health etc. But I was thinking that wella 10/16 would give a nice cool result, but I'm not sure if maybe the ends are a bit dark and would need a bleach bath first to get them a bit lighter?

View attachment 212791

As per my previous threads I am slowly getting myself back into hairdressing. A friend has asked me to help her get her hair to a nice even, pale blonde. Pic attached of how it is now.

I need to see her in person to confirm hair health etc. But I was thinking that wella 10/16 would give a nice cool result, but I'm not sure if maybe the ends are a bit dark and would need a bleach bath first to get them a bit lighter?
You'll need to lift those ends, and it looks like the roots area needs lifting more too.
10/16 is a lovely clean blonde.
The cleanest blonde you'll probably achieve with wella.
Other option if you wnated a clean level 10, without the coolness is to use colour touch 10/6

Thank you. I thought that would be the case. I'll post an after pic when it is done!

Think about your colour wheel. It looks quite yellowy from the pic. So something with violet in for a primary tone. If you don't want to lift anymore then 8/69 illumina is beautiful.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211121-124851.png
    Screenshot_20211121-124851.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 23

Latest posts

Back