Colour help urgent!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bambi19899

Reaction score
hey geeks...right so ive got a new client 2morro hense the urgency and she is australian she has what looks like a grown out bleach on her hair 5inch regrowth on top is a real silver and underneath is a base 5 grey she is wanting a a nice blonde all over what would be the best to use i usually do the cutting side of things and am a little dried up on colouring these days i use loreal would the highlifters work? she doesnt mind warmth but not too warm previously ive found the highlifts can be a little brassy would scalp bleach + a toner after work? please help xx

Apply bleach with 20vol to the re-growth but do the 4.5 inches that don't touch the scalp first, let that develop for 20 then apply to scalp and rinse after 30, the tone with something like 9.13 x

why don't you lighten with 901s and then use a toner semi over the top. Composit is really good.

901s is a highlift not recomended foe non pigmented hail plus with such a large regrowth you're almost gauranteed to have bands. I think the first reply was spot on.:p

Latest posts

Back