Colour help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laura250

Reaction score
I have a client who i did a global colour on for the first time about 8 weeks ago i did 6.0 majerel and 20 vol as about 50 % grey she wanted the best match possible so she said she really like about 2 weeks ago she rang up to make an appointment for another colour she said it was a tad to dark so this time am thinking 1/2 of 6.0 and 1/2 of 7.0 20 vol on roots and combed throught for 15 mins with the same but with 30 vol does this sound ok ? I know its a simple 1/2 shade lighter but she suffers from depresion want to get it exactly right this time x

Look whether you really need to pull the color through, if so never use a higher volume on previously tinted hair as tint won't lift tint. You won't get lift this way.
Probably due to fading it will match better if you just emulsify your root shade through the ends for 5 mins and done.

I have a client who i did a global colour on for the first time about 8 weeks ago i did 6.0 majerel and 20 vol as about 50 % grey she wanted the best match possible so she said she really like about 2 weeks ago she rang up to make an appointment for another colour she said it was a tad to dark so this time am thinking 1/2 of 6.0 and 1/2 of 7.0 20 vol on roots and combed throught for 15 mins with the same but with 30 vol does this sound ok ? I know its a simple 1/2 shade lighter but she suffers from depresion want to get it exactly right this time x
I would wait to you see her as I would imagine that she would have lightened up naturally , I wouldn't use 30 vol on ends though , maybe do what you say on roots or even 7 or 7.00 and gloss ends x

Assess when she comes in
Do the root colour with your formula or if has lightened up abit maybe switch to just 7.0 20vol on roots
I wouldn't worry too much about ends should be fine to leave or refresh for 5 mins with root colour Hope this helps

Latest posts

Back