Colour help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jake nattrass hair

Reaction score
Hi everyone I have a client who has wella 44/0, mainly root touch up every 6 weeks with a 4/0 semi application on the midlenghts/ ends when necessary due to fadage.
However she wants a complete colour change and loves this colour,
Could anyone recommend me any wella house colours you would use?
I know I’m going to have to removal all the dark then re colour copper.

Attachments

• 118FA1D0-8FBC-4E3B-8C0A-AFC0786D6C8B.jpeg
    118FA1D0-8FBC-4E3B-8C0A-AFC0786D6C8B.jpeg
    129.3 KB · Views: 47
I'd be looking at 7/43 with 6/0. Has she got resistant white? Why are you using 44/0 As opposed to 4/0?

Yeah really resistant white.. have to leave on 45 mins for full coverage. 7/43 illumina?

Looks about a 7/47 to me , mixed with base depending on % of white hair !

Yeah really resistant white.. have to leave on 45 mins for full coverage. 7/43 illumina?
That's would be beautiful, but won't give her the best coverage, especially of you normally use double base. Illumina gives more of a translucent coverage, whereas double base is as 44/0 is as flat as you can get.

I agree with Elle as well on 7/47 but I always find when the brunette is mixed in it becomes more of a slightly coppery brown as supposed to a copper that's not too vibrant.

This picture is more deep and matte so I would stick with koleston x

Hi everyone I have a client who has wella 44/0, mainly root touch up every 6 weeks with a 4/0 semi application on the midlenghts/ ends when necessary due to fadage.
However she wants a complete colour change and loves this colour,
Could anyone recommend me any wella house colours you would use?
I know I’m going to have to removal all the dark then re colour copper.
30g 77/0 + 2g /43 mix tone for roots 6%
And Colour touch 7/43 +8/43 equal amounts 4% on M.L.E

Latest posts

Back