Colour help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Danny1976

Danny76
Reaction score
Hi,
I am a level 2 qualified hairdresser,
I need some help regarding colouring my sister's hair.
She is level 6 at the roots ,3 inches outqrown,mid lenths and ends are level 10,previously bleached.
She wants to go back to a natural blonde,level 8/9, all over from roots to ends,one even colour.
My question is ,do i need to prepig the bleached part with a copper and yellow?
Then i can apply colour all over?any different shade and developer on the bleached part?
I used before on her hair 9.1 majirel with 9% developer,in her natural hair and it came out beautiful.
At the moment her bleached hair is very dry and porous.
Thank you

ronray

Reaction score
Hi,
I am a level 2 qualified hairdresser,
I need some help regarding colouring my sister's hair.
She is level 6 at the roots ,3 inches outqrown,mid lenths and ends are level 10,previously bleached.
She wants to go back to a natural blonde,level 8/9, all over from roots to ends,one even colour.
My question is ,do i need to prepig the bleached part with a copper and yellow?
Then i can apply colour all over?any different shade and developer on the bleached part?
I used before on her hair 9.1 majirel with 9% developer,in her natural hair and it came out beautiful.
At the moment her bleached hair is very dry and porous.
Thank you
My best advice would be to do this in 2 stages. Only because colour work like this can be so unpredictable. So I personally would lift the roots first if you want to use 9.1+9% and then once that's processed I'd look at matching the mid lengths and ends to what the root has lifted to.

Danny1976

Danny76
Reaction score

Latest posts