Colour help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kikibee

Reaction score
Hi everyone just looking for a bit of advice
I had a client in for a colour consultation who came in with very faded blue and neon green hair on top of full head bleach it has been 4 month since she had it done and it’s still clingingon!
It was crazy colour and manic panic used!
I took a few test strands and used bleach with 20vol and 30vol it literally only faded to a lighter blue/green.
I have only ever worked with L’Oréal my colourful hair for bright colours and that has always came out with bleach packets or effassor
She said she’s happy to be lighter any colour or darker but I’m so stuck on the right way to go about this. Cutting the colour out is not an option as she is only will to have a few inches off.
thanks in advance

Hi everyone just looking for a bit of advice
I had a client in for a colour consultation who came in with very faded blue and neon green hair on top of full head bleach it has been 4 month since she had it done and it’s still clingingon!
It was crazy colour and manic panic used!
I took a few test strands and used bleach with 20vol and 30vol it literally only faded to a lighter blue/green.
I have only ever worked with L’Oréal my colourful hair for bright colours and that has always came out with bleach packets or effassor
She said she’s happy to be lighter any colour or darker but I’m so stuck on the right way to go about this. Cutting the colour out is not an option as she is only will to have a few inches off.
thanks in advance
You can't use bleach to remove crazy colour nor manic panic.
You'll need to use crazy colour back to base. Or malibu c DDL.
Some people also have success with using a permanent clear tint and 20vol.
I'd also start by getting your client to use a deep cleansing shampoo for a few wahses on the run up to their appointment.
Or to simplify the process, just use a copper red demi permanent. Demis are formulated with a mixture of mildly oxidative pigment and surface pigments.

Latest posts

Back