Colour Help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elliotf9

Reaction score
I have a client who is quite dark still with some grey and white round the front of the hairline. She used to have highlights until recently when she decided to go bleach blonde. Now she wants a colour on all over and I said she can keep a t-bar of highlights inbetween. She has a lot of red undertones and doesn't want to be too dark with the colour all over. She has quite a thick bob and I want to use Affinage as it is more cost effective for me and her. I was thinking along the lines of '7' or '8' range. Any ideas?
IMG_20221012_160422.jpg

I have a client who is quite dark still with some grey and white round the front of the hairline. She used to have highlights until recently when she decided to go bleach blonde. Now she wants a colour on all over and I said she can keep a t-bar of highlights inbetween. She has a lot of red undertones and doesn't want to be too dark with the colour all over. She has quite a thick bob and I want to use Affinage as it is more cost effective for me and her. I was thinking along the lines of '7' or '8' range. Any ideas?
View attachment 213478
That's a perfect starting point for a root melt, blend in that lovely line of demarcation and add ribbons if lowlight. Add a toner over the blond would look lovely.
7.23 is a lovely colour and so is 7.036, but I'd probably ore pig first if you were going to for the full colour.

Thanks, I will try this on Tuesday. If I do the full colour should I use 6% or 9% to fully cover the bleached hair?

Thanks, I will try this on Tuesday. If I do the full colour should I use 6% or 9% to fully cover the bleached hair?
3% with infiniti shades

I did this and it worked really well, thanks.

You never use 20 or 30 vol over bleached hair! That’s only for lifting…you need to deposit only

Latest posts

Back