Colour house

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinky lou

Reaction score
I'm just starting as a mobile hairdresser. I'm unsure what colours and products to use.

I use Schwartzkopf colours and tigi products at the minute.

I like the look of affinage colours and have read really good things about matrix on here. I was thinking of using one of them.

What do you think?

I'm just starting as a mobile hairdresser. I'm unsure what colours and products to use.

I use Schwartzkopf colours and tigi products at the minute.

I like the look of affinage colours and have read really good things about matrix on here. I was thinking of using one of them.

What do you think?

They are both really user friendly, but I'm not sure how accessible affinage are for you to get hold of, matrix are simple :)

Too be honest hun its your praise that's making me think of changing. I think Alan Howard do both so can get either.

Could you give me some details on pricing, from your supplier please if I'm being cheeky just say x

Too be honest hun its your praise that's making me think of changing. I think Alan Howard do both so can get either.

Could you give me some details on pricing, from your supplier please if I'm being cheeky just say x

Private message me your email I'll send over prices, courses etc, I use salon supplies, order Tuesday get delivered wed, see rep every month x

Latest posts

Back