Colour house

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KMack_Ox

Reaction score
Recently gome mobile & it's going great although this month I'm pretty quiet! Anyway back on subject I'm using wella asy colour house atm as this is what I'm used to using in previrus salon it's brilliant but it's a bit on the expensive side so thinking about stocking a new cheaper brand.. can any one recommend & advise please? Xx

Recently gome mobile & it's going great although this month I'm pretty quiet! Anyway back on subject I'm using wella asy colour house atm as this is what I'm used to using in previrus salon it's brilliant but it's a bit on the expensive side so thinking about stocking a new cheaper brand.. can any one recommend & advise please? Xx

In all honesty you get what you pay for. XP, NXT and all of those 'massive tubes/stupidly low cost' type colours are pretty naff.

I use Schwarzkopf (same price as Wella) and although a tad expensive, I'm totally confident in them. I'd rather pay more initially than pay a wad to fix a job because of cheap, unreliable colour!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm mobile too, have been for about seven years now and I never use any of the cheaper brands. As the previous poster said, a lot of the time it's a case of you get what you pay for, and when you're working for yourself and building a business your reputation is everything! I think it's best to use the best quality products possible.xxx

Thanks guys in that case I'll stick to wella! Your right I'm what your saying tho! Thank you x

Good luck with your mobile work😊 it's the best job ever once you get all your regulars in place!xxx

from what I've read/heard rusk is actually a more decent cheap brand!

Has anyone tried bits for hair? They constantly message me on twitter to try their products but I always thought god no not at that price, but then in this months edition of proffesional hairdresser magazine there's a full page advert for them? I wouldn't have thought they'd be published if they were bad? Would they?

As for a cheaper colour line, I use colourissimo & goldwell, goldwell is pretty much the same price as wella etc I think but colorissimo is just over £5 a tube after vat, it takes a bit of messing about with to get used to but for all general bases & warm colours it's fab, I stick with goldwell for the coppers and clean blondes tho

Matrix is really good although they're the same price as wella etc they're 90ml tubes and have some great colours x another brand to look into are Silky they're available from salon promotions, they're 100ml tubes and are mixed 1 1:5 so you get plenty of product from them xxx

Good luck with your mobile work😊 it's the best job ever once you get all your regulars in place!xxx

Totally agree. Hope it goes well for you babe! ☺

Thanks for all the input ill stick with wella atm see how I get on! Loving been mobile best thing I've done tbh! Don't no why I was always so frightened of doing it! Xx

Matrix is really good although they're the same price as wella etc they're 90ml tubes and have some great colours x another brand to look into are Silky they're available from salon promotions, they're 100ml tubes and are mixed 1 1:5 so you get plenty of product from them xxx

100ml tubes mixed 1:1.5?! Sounds waaaay too good to be true!

I know they are AMAZING!!!!! You'd expect them to be cheap with how they sound but they're so not we converted form loreal to them and find the Silky colours better!

I use wella and rusk in the salon love rusk one tube goes very far the mixing is 1-1-5 and its 100ml tube. Great price.

I use wella and rusk in the salon love rusk one tube goes very far the mixing is 1-1-5 and its 100ml tube. Great price.

Have you tried Leyton House haircolour. 100ml mixed 1:1.5. The best grey coverage I have experienced.

Latest posts

Back