Colour match help, Prestige/Euphoria One

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sploo

Reaction score
Hi geeks, can anyone match the prestige ring to the euphoria one colour 8T24 please? I've had 2 lots of their tips and the blond doesn't match the colour ring, it's not bright enough. I would have thought if it was out of stock they would say but instead I've been twice to the same client with hair that's not the right colour! I can't risk trying again so I'm going to order prestige but don't have a colour ring, any help appreciated thanks!

Hi geeks, can anyone match the prestige ring to the euphoria one colour 8T24 please? I've had 2 lots of their tips and the blond doesn't match the colour ring, it's not bright enough. I would have thought if it was out of stock they would say but instead I've been twice to the same client with hair that's not the right colour! I can't risk trying again so I'm going to order prestige but don't have a colour ring, any help appreciated thanks!

Good evening Sploo,

Thank you for your feedback.

Please can you pm your order number so we can look into this for you. We would like to ensure the same issue does not happen again, all shades can be checked prior to dispatch.

Kind regards.

Euphoria

8t24 is probably similar to 7b/24 x

Awesome thanks colourboy x[emoji106]

Those colours were perfect! Phew.... [emoji106][emoji106]

Did you go for the 7b/24?! X

Yep! The brown was a tad light but the blond blended beautifully thanks x

Latest posts

Back