Colour of 2013

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrselliott

Reaction score
Last year we saw a lot of ombré, bayalage colours.
What do you think is going to be the colour this year?
So far I seem to be seeing a lot of reds/purples etc. a lot of raspberry, plum colours.
What are ur thoughts on colours for 2013

Last year we saw a lot of ombré, bayalage colours.
What do you think is going to be the colour this year?
So far I seem to be seeing a lot of reds/purples etc. a lot of raspberry, plum colours.
What are ur thoughts on colours for 2013

Lots of ginger colour think juno temples,golden blondes,ombre will still be around unforts ,,balyage ,placing of foils is making a big come back.im a well girl so have looked on their site and blue,green,foils with dark background. Horseshoe section left out on top and foils put in diagonal forward sections or diagonal backward if you want most colour at back im;-).exciting stuff x x

Lots of ginger colour think juno temples,golden blondes,ombre will still be around unforts ,,balyage ,placing of foils is making a big come back.im a well girl so have looked on their site and blue,green,foils with dark background. Horseshoe section left out on top and foils put in diagonal forward sections or diagonal backward if you want most colour at back im;-).exciting stuff x x

Oops wella lol although i am well too :)

Latest posts

Back