Colour pop nail display

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlushBeauty1

Reaction score
Hi I have a colour pop nail display. Can anyone tell me what they use to put the polish names on each colour pop stick?

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Hi I have a dymo label printing machine or you can use a sharpie if you have nice handwriting x

Hi I have a colour pop nail display. Can anyone tell me what they use to put the polish names on each colour pop stick?

I also use a label machine and 9mm clear tape. Clean, tidy and uniform.

I used sharpie before but where clients would handle the pops with foil on etc some of the sharpie would smudge or distort which then looked awful! xxx

I have a dymo labelmanager 150 and I used to buy my refills on ebay cheap but I dont seem to be able to find them anymore. It was a long while ago! Can you let me know where u buy yours?

Thanks guys I'll get one of those then :) x

Been meaning to get a label maker for a while, had a quick look on amazon and was a bit overwhelmed with choices :/ can anyone tell me which dymo's take 9mm clear tape please? I could only find ones that take 12mm. Thanks

I got this one and got 9mm brother compatible tape x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1411749280.004550.jpg

Looks great thanks :)

Do these labels stay on well and not start to peel off when clients handle them?

I prefer the flat colour sticks to write the name on but amazingly nobody makes the acrylic holders for the flat sticks only the round ones which are hard to get the name to stay on to.

Do these labels stay on well and not start to peel off when clients handle them?

Mine are stuck down fine and they haven't peeled off yet! X

They stick down well on the flat sticks but peel off the round sticks, hence going for the flat ones.
Can't believe we can't get acrylic holders anywhere for them! Sure they would fly off the shelf when they do ;-)

i am so confused after reading a few threads on colour pop labels. can someone recommend a printer and label size that is best for the standard flat colour pops that don't need trimming. thank you

i am so confused after reading a few threads on colour pop labels. can someone recommend a printer and label size that is best for the standard flat colour pops that don't need trimming. thank you

I use 3/8" and the width is perfect without trimming. The font is rather large, though. 1/2" should work too.

Thanks for clarify that x

I prefer the flat colour sticks to write the name on but amazingly nobody makes the acrylic holders for the flat sticks only the round ones which are hard to get the name to stay on to.

Hi Pooh8bear, I have been looking for loose flat sticks, but can only find them on a ring, do you get yours loose? If so, could you let me know where from please? I have been looking for loose ones all week! Thank you :) xx

Hi Pooh8bear, I have been looking for loose flat sticks, but can only find them on a ring, do you get yours loose? If so, could you let me know where from please? I have been looking for loose ones all week! Thank you :) xx
You can get loose ones on eBay and also the ones that come in a ring opens so you can take off or add more xx

Latest posts

Back