Colour pops/wheels

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@stephiebaby
That's a good idea! Thanks 😃

I called them jump rings but they are actually hinged rings which means that they are really easy to open and close.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/10-HINGED...328?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item19c3a16f60

View attachment 22427
What are the 2 different sizes? As in one size to group them into colour groups and the bigger one to group them together to transport? I'm def going to use this idea if that's ok? I'm currently using ribbon with my colour pops but like one poster said they are beginning to Fray x

I have the colour pops that come in a fan but I unscrew them so they are individual and then group them together with jump rings. This means I can add/takeaway pops to a group really easily. I've also got large jump rings so that I can put them altogether and hang them from my bag. Works for me! :)

Thanks for this. Ordered, received and really pleased with how easy they are to use and add in colours in the correct order. So it's goodbye to ribbon.

What are the 2 different sizes? As in one size to group them into colour groups and the bigger one to group them together to transport? I'm def going to use this idea if that's ok? I'm currently using ribbon with my colour pops but like one poster said they are beginning to Fray x

Yes, I use the 32mm to group colours or types together and then a bigger one (100mm I think) to group them together. There are lots of different sellers offering different sizes and packages. Just type in hinged rings into eBay. HTH! :)

Yes, I use the 32mm to group colours or types together and then a bigger one (100mm I think) to group them together. There are lots of different sellers offering different sizes and packages. Just type in hinged rings into eBay. HTH! :)

I must be being really silly because I can't find any that are bigger than 38mm! Want to order all at the same time. Ribbons are annoying me now lol xx

Thanks for this. Ordered, received and really pleased with how easy they are to use and add in colours in the correct order. So it's goodbye to ribbon.

Ditto!

Thanks for the idea I've done loads of smaller selections & ribbon seems a right pita now! Xx

Latest posts

Back