Colour removal

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs F'S H&b

Reaction score
ladies, i am in a pickle... i have several clients who are begging me to make them blonde again....after being brown, red or black!!!

as many of us know a 'bleach bath' isnt the way to go, i recall using a specific product in a salon several years ago but i can not for the life of me recall what it was call and who made it, it was a 3 part treatment, came in silver boxes.... help :|

or can anybody recommend any others too? x ;)

I found using Rusk Colour Elimin8 is good for removing colours such as red & black! Used it on my mum as she wanted from red to blonde! Ledt hair in good conditon lifted to about a shade 7! Was able to bleach up highlights and the tine the rest for her! Was very pleased! Hope this helps!

Hi.
I kind of remember one in a silver box called Erazor i think.
It was specifically made for lifting out black/dark red permenent colour from hair.
I think its a triangular box but cant quite remember
x

Affinage erasor :) silver triangle box

Im gona recommend blondi rae, since we've used it, i dont really see us goin to another brand. Its a great product, does take time, but works great even on the most resistant tenacious vile live xxl box colours. Works out to around 8 applications and economically viable. xoxo

Im gona recommend blondi rae, since we've used it, i dont really see us goin to another brand. Its a great product, does take time, but works great even on the most resistant tenacious vile live xxl box colours. Works out to around 8 applications and economically viable. xoxo

Ive heard Blondie rae mentioned quite a bit lately here and in other places.
Have you also used the affinage eraser and if you have which one do you prefer?
I find the eraser a very good product and hair feels good after aswell,although i always treat and recommend the client treats at home after for a while.

I second this :)
Lasts aaaaages! And doesn't compromise condition of hair like a bleach bath would, and doesn't go orange either!x x

I USED Blondie Rae on a black boxed colour the otherday. Twice and it didn't budge ...tried a bleach bath and it went a tinge of green colour ...I though it was a bad batch so tried it on my hair and I'm now a copper ginger about a lever 7 I'm naturally a level 4 .. ive not had time to add another colour lol been sooo busy so I'm rocking thus look pretending it's ment to b like that lol x

Latest posts

Back