Colour - Starting stock

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LondonRee

Reaction score
Silly question perhaps.....but are there any suppliers who sell starter kits of colour?

I was at Prohairlive, and Matrix did some I think, but couldn't carry home from Manchester!

I emailed L'oreal but had no response, and on salon supplies sites I can only find single colours.

I would quite like to look an box set options? Or don't they exist?

i got y start up from matrix , they do different levels i got the smalller one , ask at your local wholesalers they usually do them for all brands at least they do over here x

Silly question perhaps.....but are there any suppliers who sell starter kits of colour?

I was at Prohairlive, and Matrix did some I think, but couldn't carry home from Manchester!

I emailed L'oreal but had no response, and on salon supplies sites I can only find single colours.

I would quite like to look an box set options? Or don't they exist?

Go to salon supplies and ask about it, they do amazing ones!!

I'm not near a cash and carry, and they don't seem to have the sets online? Perhaps I need to call them?

Thanks!

I'm not near a cash and carry, and they don't seem to have the sets online? Perhaps I need to call them?

Thanks!

Yes sorry should of said, are you based London? Try calling matrix direct x

Thanks, I emailed Salonsupplies so hopefully they will let me know what they have.

Latest posts

Back