Colour suggestions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lafadf87

Reaction score
Hi, everybody can help, I have new Client and she currently has dark hair with a lighter ends due to previous colour. I have never couloured her hair before so would just like a few suggestions. She said she normally uses a colour at home between an 4 and 5. she likes warm tones, but nothing too warm as the ends to go Cooper at the ends which she does not like. Has anybody got any suggestions of what colour may be good for her to have all over? She said she would like a medium brown all over, but not too warm. I will attach a couple of pictures.

Attachments

• IMG_6948.jpeg
    IMG_6948.jpeg
    407.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6947.jpeg
    IMG_6947.jpeg
    743.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6946.png
    IMG_6946.png
    6.7 MB · Views: 0
5/71 in Wella Colour Touch would be lovely, would give a really rich chocolatey result that wouldn't be too warm as there's a weak ash in there to control it and keep it balanced but rich + plus Colour Touch would make it super shiny!

I was thinking 2pt 5/71+ 1pt 7/73 as the brown will be in there however the /1 and /3 could handle the copper. It sounds more like she wants a neutral rather then a warm colour and it will fade warmer more then likely.

Latest posts

Back