Colour tone help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becky4199

Reaction score
Hi, I'm a mobile hairdresser been on my lonesome for 6 years but have 10 years previous salon experience :) I need help deciding on a shade of time for my clients roots for her balayage, shes naturally a base 6 and I usually use 5.0 with 4% peroxide. The photo she has sent me I see a different colour every time I look at it. I was thinking mood, 4.6 and I also use wella....open to any suggestions, thank you kindly xx

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190807-124658_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190807-124658_Gallery.jpg
    611.3 KB · Views: 31
Hi, I'm a mobile hairdresser been on my lonesome for 6 years but have 10 years previous salon experience :) I need help deciding on a shade of time for my clients roots for her balayage, shes naturally a base 6 and I usually use 5.0 with 4% peroxide. The photo she has sent me I see a different colour every time I look at it. I was thinking mood, 4.6 and I also use wella....open to any suggestions, thank you kindly xx
I would take a look at coloured touch 4/71 possibly add 5/7 and then blend in to 6/71 and tone the lighter pieces accordingly :)

Thank you,so much,that sounds like a plan :) Honestly I hate filtered photographs for reference, it completely throws me off!

Latest posts

Back