Colour Touch 10/6

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zinatrix

Reaction score
Hi lovely’s, I’m a professional hair stylist and been bleaching and toning my own hair over the last few years achieving a clean blonde result using wella blondor and 6% and normally using 10/16 or 10/38 koleston perfect and pastel. I usually love my hair after it’s done and the colour is always perfect. This time I decided to use colour touch 10/6 and 1.9% and it’s went a blue/grey colour and a bit patchy. Any opinions why 10/6 (6=violet) would have came out pale blue would be appreciated. :)

Last edited:
Hi, i guess it was because violet color consist of blue mainly (mix roughly 2 parts blue to 1 part red to make violet).

Hi lovely’s, I’m a professional hair stylist and been bleaching and toning my own hair over the last few years achieving a clean blonde result using wella blondor and 6% and normally using 10/16 or 10/38 koleston perfect and pastel. I usually love my hair after it’s done and the colour is always perfect. This time I decided to use colour touch 10/6 and 1.9% and it’s went a blue/grey colour and a bit patchy. Any opinions why 10/6 (6=violet) would have came out pale blue would be appreciated. :)
Hmm 🤔 that's a new one on me, I use 10/6 all the time to tone blondes. If you want to take it out slightly, use a deep cleansing shampoo and follow instructions. And just keep doing this until it's a better colour. I usually find 10/81 is a dodgy one, that never turns out how I expect it to.

Latest posts

Back