Colour Touch help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hannah797

Reaction score
Hi all

Any advice through experience on a nice warm lowlight for a natural base 7. She has blonde mid lengths (level 9-10 in some places) and ends and wants lowlights to break it up a little. I was thinking colour touch 7/03 or 7/73? What are your thoughts.

Thanks in advance!

Hi all

Any advice through experience on a nice warm lowlight for a natural base 7. She has blonde mid lengths (level 9-10 in some places) and ends and wants lowlights to break it up a little. I was thinking colour touch 7/03 or 7/73? What are your thoughts.

Thanks in advance!
I am also going to do highlights as she has about 3-4 inches of regrowth, and I will finish with a root tap to soften the grow out giving a lived in look

7/03 is quite flat actually especially over prelightened hair. 7/73 is nice, and 7/97 is lovely but not quite as warm as 7/73 obviously.

Perfect thank you so much! I did think 7/03 may be a bit muddy with there being /0 and don’t want it to look flat. Thanks again!

7/03 is quite flat actually especially over prelightened hair. 7/73 is nice, and 7/97 is lovely but not quite as warm as 7/73 obviously.

How would you personally get around the fact that CT is supposed to be applied to wet hair? I am h/l and l/l so it’s pretty impossible to do it on wet hair. Would you recommend using an 8/73 rather than a 7/73 (or mix both?) I don’t want it too look too dark, it’s mainly to break up the mid lengths and ends to give a bit of depth and dimension.

Mix the two, equal amounts of 8/73 +, 7/73 it does go slightly darker on dry hair. But an 8 won't create enough dimension.

Latest posts

Back