Colour Touch Plus to cover blonde

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robynbird

Reaction score
Just wondering how people have found colour touch plus for blonde coverage as a full head? I was told by my wella rep its good for blonde coverage without need to pre pig and wondered if anyones tried it? Is it true to colour on the shade chart?
Thanks

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Just wondering how people have found colour touch plus for blonde coverage as a full head? I was told by my wella rep its good for blonde coverage without need to pre pig and wondered if anyones tried it? Is it true to colour on the shade chart?
Thanks

Covers ok, comes out slightly lighter than the swatch

If using colour touch plus i would still pre pig! I find 0/33 does the job covering blondes, just lasts a little longer

If using colour touch plus i would still pre pig! I find 0/33 does the job covering blondes, just lasts a little longer

Depends how many depths you're dropping really

Depends how many depths you're dropping really

I'm going from about 12/0 to a 7

I'm going from about 12/0 to a 7

Then pre pig, but 12 is not a depth, 12 line is a level 10 expect the tonal input is a lot higher so the seem brighter, the 12 indicates it's a highlift. So actually you're going from a 10 to a 7

Latest posts

Back