Colour training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mollie1985

Reaction score
Hello can anyone recommend a course that covers colouring I feel my colour knowledge is a bit basic and wanting to update my colour skills iv learnt loads from salon geek and thank everyone who's ever replied xx

If you are looking for hands-on then Sassoon or Toni & Guy are the top!
Online refresh? Try www.myhairdressers.com

also what brand of color do you use ? theres loads of course with the major brands , wella , loreal , matrix etc.. they have big training school in most of the major cities in uk so i think you will be able to find some courses ,
i agree myhairdressers is brill i used it for about a year when i wanted to refresh myself a bit , and sassoon and tigi dvds are fantastic x

Hi thanks for the reply I did a trial thing with my hairdressers but couldn't see much about colour is it when you join and pay the monthly fee that you see all the videos I mainly use loreal il have a look and see if they're doing any courses thanks xx

i am sure theres a loreal acadamy in edinburgh , they do the color keys courses and stuff , honestly its worth going on them x

great il have a look at the loreal one xx

Latest posts

Back