Colour wheels keep snapping!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frankie91

Reaction score
Hello.

I have all my polish and Gelicure colours and glitters displayed on colour wheels but the tips keep on bending and are almost broken off, I have tried to glue them but what's your best remedy to get them nice and strong again? There is only about 4 loose so starting again isn't worth it and will waste my tips that are perfect!

Thanks

Sent from my GT-I5800 using SalonGeek

I think you may need some better quality colour wheels, I had some which used to do this, the tips were really bendy and used to snap off, the ones I have now are really really strong and they were not much more money at all, cant remember where I got them from now but ill have a check and let you know x

I think you may need some better quality colour wheels, I had some which used to do this, the tips were really bendy and used to snap off, the ones I have now are really really strong and they were not much more money at all, cant remember where I got them from now but ill have a check and let you know x

Thank you so much. The tips just aren't attached by much at all. Need some good strong ones!

Hello.

I have all my polish and Gelicure colours and glitters displayed on colour wheels but the tips keep on bending and are almost broken off, I have tried to glue them but what's your best remedy to get them nice and strong again? There is only about 4 loose so starting again isn't worth it and will waste my tips that are perfect!

Thanks

These sound like the cheap ones I have bought before. I now buy these ones (ebay 290667642116 ) they are very strong plastic so dont break and very fast delivery. 10 wheels for £4.09. What a bargain. HTH. Ax

Yes I had some of the cheap ones and mine bend really easily I prefer the ones that fan out they are like colour pops but come with a little bolt and you just keep adding single ones as you do them xxx

Yes I had some of the cheap ones and mine bend really easily I prefer the ones that fan out they are like colour pops but come with a little bolt and you just keep adding single ones as you do them xxx

Where do you purchase these from?

Latest posts

Back