Coloured acrylic powders

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah hun that's what I meant didn't know what they where called. I would prob have to do a conversion course to change system tho as I wouldn't be happy using stuff on a client I wasnt clued up on. I'll maybie try the pigments first. Have you ever used them ?

I tried them but I prefer the coloured acrylics.
You wouldn’t need to do a conversion course as it’s just a different brand.

I tried them but I prefer the coloured acrylics.
You wouldn’t need to do a conversion course as it’s just a different brand.
I see ! Well I'll deffo have to look into this then . If I was to try some pigments do you know of any brands to suggest ?

I see ! Well I'll deffo have to look into this then . If I was to try some pigments do you know of any brands to suggest ?

Sorry I don’t. It was a few years ago I bought mine and I haven’t seen them online or on social media

Sorry I don’t. It was a few years ago I bought mine and I haven’t seen them online or on social media
That's ok hun I'll have a nosey. I'll no doubt end up just changing systems when this one runs done to be honest thanks for all the help you've given me

That's ok hun I'll have a nosey. I'll no doubt end up just changing systems when this one runs done to be honest thanks for all the help you've given me

Have a look at cjp powders and The One monomer. I’ve been using it and it’s amazing. So easy and quick to work with. Their coloured pots are small so you could buy a few to see how you get on with them and their cute colours are great. They do a white called coconut milk and it’s so easy to work with compared to normal whites.

Thank you. Is it fast setting ? I'm still mastering the art of applying nevermind it setting on me too quickly lol

Thank you. Is it fast setting ? I'm still mastering the art of applying nevermind it setting on me too quickly lol

No, you can pat it until it’s where you want them it sets once you stop working it

Latest posts

Back