coloured acrylic

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zoealana

Reaction score
just wondering where is the best place to get good priced coloured acrylic powder. i have just started acrylics and want to have some for a play but dont want to spend loads in case i dont like the system
thanks

The best place to get it would be from your current supplier - you would need to use the same monomer to polymner (powder).

Hope that makes sense.

righty well i found a site that sells the monomer with a starter set (naio i think its called). i am training in michelle porter at the min but its more expensive.

Does MP not do coloured acrylic - it may look more expensive but if you are looking to use another brand then you will need another brush as well - does the MP still look more expensive?

will need to call them. i have a spare brush anyhow just wanted a play i might not stick with l&p because of the smell.

You really should use the product that you trained with especially if you are new to nails. If you find a cheaper supplier I would advise you take a conversion course with them first but remember cheaper isnt always better, you may end up with a "cheap" finish if you havent trained with them

why not try using glitter dust mixed with clear polmer powder, if you are wanting to play? You live in northwich? Do you know matrix tanning/ nail and beauty near the castle? They are having a salon opening on saturday ezflow team will be doing some colour work demoes, feel free to pop along, its afree event?
just wondering where is the best place to get good priced coloured acrylic powder. i have just started acrylics and want to have some for a play but dont want to spend loads in case i dont like the system
thanks

where abouts is that on castle????? do you know what time about?

also spoke to my tutor she said its not a bad idea to get them just to try with

NSI do a great coloured acrylic set, comes with a bottle of attraction liquid and has approx 16 colours in it. I absolutely love it.... but i'm an NSI trained technician and know how to use it.

You have been given great advice, and i'm a great believer that technicians should only use systems they are trained in.

NSI do sample sets of their basic L&P, try one of them, if you can work it, do a conversion and move on to coloured etc.:)

Hope this helps

Lisa x

Latest posts

Back