coloured acrylics/glitter acrylics/gel creative!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nailtiqe

Reaction score
hi all
i am interested in the coloured/glitter acrylics and gel and i was wondering if creative do these...i know they do a pack of coloured powders for acrylic but what about glitter and also for uv gel, similar to the ibd range at graftons...your advice would be appreciated...the glitter looks great i think...vicky :?

CND do the following:
Mosaics - Perfect Colour 'Coloured' Powders (can be used w/R+ or Rad)
Glimmer Powders - 3 x glitter based Perfect Colour Powders and...
as of July
Metro Metal Powders!!! :thumbsup:
These are awsome hologram coloured glitter powders in Gold, Silver, Black, Chocolate Brown (gorgeous) Bronze and (can't remember last one)!! :? they have such colour and DEPTH - tres cool!

Watch this space or call 0113 275 5719 and ask Customer Service for help! (Karen is fab in that dept)!!!
Hope this answers your question! ;)

thats great...what are the glitter based colours called? im at creative on wed doing a conversion so ile get some...roll on july ey!!! thanks vicky

nailtiqe said:
thats great...what are the glitter based colours called?

These are the Glimmer Powders; hmmm Twilight is one, maybe Sparkle is another; :frust: I just can't remember the other two names :huh: - I'm not sure which C.N.A. or OSNS you are going to but they should be able to help and show you the items!! Yeh roll on July - these new ones really are the biz!!! Enjoy the C/C next week, you know where we are if you have any problems! :salute:

thanks, im going to the leeds one...
cant wait, and then im doing the spa man/pedicure on friday...
im hoping to do the master classes once im a bit more confident...any advice on them? and id def like to do the nvq!!! the thing about this business is all the training, i luv it...
vicx

Leeds is HQ - that's where we are!! Please feel free to say hi on Wednesday!! :salute:

twinkle is one of the other names i have that one don't know about the last one

:?

crazy'n'creative said:
twinkle is one of the other names i have that one don't know about the last one :?

thanks Crazy - I SHOULD know them all but I always get Glimmer Powders mixed up!!! If you don't know the answer keep your mouth shut right!!! :shock: :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back