Coloured acrylics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

talontastic

Reaction score
Ive just done a full set of coloured acrylic. In this set I used Ezflow rock candy, the problem I had was getting the whole nail to look the same colour. I seemed to have lines where the zones met :o My client was very happy with the finished result, but me (ever the perfectionist where nails are concerned) was not! :oops: Has anyone any helpful suggestions to eliminate these. I have not really used the colours much, the odd flower here maybe, but not full colour.

Julie xx

rock candy is a difficult one to use too!!!! try using it a little wetter and work a little quicker to pat and blend into place. thats how i find it works best for me.

also, please make sure every application you do is the same consistency. using colour powders, every difference shows. think of a cordial drink, the more water you add the lighter it goes. the same with ANY colour powder. once you know the consistency and the workability you should be fine.

if you still have a problem, please let me know and i will help you with it as much as i possibly can.

antony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back