Coloured acrylics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Reaction score
I am after some mini pots of coloured arcylics :)
I want them to do 3d nail art with, I think antony mentioned some by ez-flow does any one know how much they cost?

antnbuckley

Reaction score
off the top of my head, the set of 10 1/8oz is £43.00 and the 1/2oz individual oneas are £12.50. i'm not good on the prices so i may be a few pence off. if you call the office on 01204 412001, they will sor it out for you

angel fingers

Reaction score
i use young nail coloured acrylics , they cost £4 for 1/4 oz pot

mui

Reaction score
sawasdee ka

If you look www.idonails.com and look ezflow they a kit of 10 pot 10 grms color acrylic and is not exspenive.

Mui

beautifulnails03

Reaction score
Don't forget that Creative do the 'Mosaic' and 'Metro' powders that are great for this sort of thing!

They come with instructions, and a level scooper, so that you can mix the colours to make your own, which is perfect. They also sell minature pots, so that when you have made up a colour you can store it separatley. And they have a wide range of glitter, which you can add to the acrylic. (It is suggested 2 parts powder- 1 Part glitter)

Now I am not exactly sure of the prices. I think they are between £30-£40. But I'm sure somebody can correct me, and the glitter and pots are just a few pounds.

I hope this helps. :)

Victoria Charles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts