Coloured acrylics??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mandie

Reaction score
hello

just wondering if anyone could give me some advice on the best coloured acrylics out there and where to get them? I am creative trained but open to suggestions of other brands

thanks all in advance!
amanda :)

CND sell colours and shimmers and glitters all in powders and you can mix these to create any colour you would need without having to buy 100+ different colours, hth :hug:

I agree, Creative colours are really nice :) I also use Nail Grahpix, there glitters are amazing :) xx

We will launch a range of 50 acrylic powders in July, and add more unique colours designed by Iryna during the rest of the year. The brand of coloured acrylics and gels will be called "InspirationZ" which is Iryna's new nail art line.

She's done a lot of testing and all we have to fix is the packaging. Her competition pieces for the IBS show in Vegas in June were all made with this.

In the meantime you can also try the products from Nfu Oh - from www.affinitinailandbeauty.com . Good products and used by a lot of top nail artists - at least until we get ours into the market! :lol:

i do agree that you can mix up any colour with the creative colours......but i am too lazy, lol.....and would probably never end up with the colour i want....or effect that i was after.
I have used the ezflow coloured powders which i have always been happy with. however for a range of colours/effects/and glitters i personally think that the NFU.oh range is amazing!!!! There are other systems that do colours but they are the only ones i have tried.
I think they have thought of everything.....the metalics actually look like liquid metal. Their nail art range is also good.....they have loads of glitters than you can mix up yourself with what ever clear powder you have.

I know it can work out expensive buying all the colours....but you really dont have to have them all........(but I DO!!!! i have to have them all....i get addicted to them, lol) ........and i might be stupid for it...... but its what i like doing and i do treat it more as a hobby than as a living at the moment......i may change my mind later on when/if my objectives change.

We will launch a range of 50 acrylic powders in July, and add more unique colours designed by Iryna during the rest of the year. The brand of coloured acrylics and gels will be called "InspirationZ" which is Iryna's new nail art line.

She's done a lot of testing and all we have to fix is the packaging. Her competition pieces for the IBS show in Vegas in June were all made with this.

In the meantime you can also try the products from Nfu Oh - from www.affinitinailandbeauty.com . Good products and used by a lot of top nail artists - at least until we get ours into the market! :lol:

Thanks for linking to our site there Bob - your right the Nfu.Oh range is used by a lot of the top artists in the UK and overseas. And rightly so as the products are fantastic!

Glad to hear your product line is launching soon, I wish you both the best of luck with your venture.

You'll have to go some to keep up with Nfu.Oh though! We already have 162 coloured acrylics, with another 120 launching this weekend.... Oops - did I just say that out loud....it was supposed to be Top Secret!

Nfu.Oh is the best choice...really:lol: Just when you think there are all the colours there can possibly be...theres coming more and more:lol: What more could we really want?:hug:
I love Young Nails colours as well! They are so rich in pigment that you can literally paint with them:).

Thanks for linking to our site there Bob - your right the Nfu.Oh range is used by a lot of the top artists in the UK and overseas. And rightly so as the products are fantastic!

Glad to hear your product line is launching soon, I wish you both the best of luck with your venture.

You'll have to go some to keep up with Nfu.Oh though! We already have 162 coloured acrylics, with another 120 launching this weekend.... Oops - did I just say that out loud....it was supposed to be Top Secret!

We don't have to keep up with Nfu.Oh or any product manufacturer or re-labeller at all. :) We're not in this for the money. We have a philosophical concept that goes beyond that and which we will reveal when we are ready.

We don't have to keep up with Nfu.Oh or any product manufacturer or re-labeller at all. :) We're not in this for the money. We have a philosophical concept that goes beyond that and which we will reveal when we are ready.

No-one mentioned money Bob......:lol:

We already have 162 coloured acrylics, with another 120 launching this weekend.... Oops - did I just say that out loud....it was supposed to be Top Secret!

:eek::eek::eek:
You can go off ppl you know Derek :lol:I don't know if my little brain can cope with more choice.
(only kidding:green:)
:hug:

thanks guys for all your help!!
Lots of ideas there that i can go and look into!!

amanda:lol:

Look at EZFlow too Amanda. In actual fact most experienced nail artists don't use only one brand - they mix and match depending on colours available (but most also mix their own to get a perfect shade) and the properties of the material - slow to fast curing, it all depends what the job is.

EZFlow were the original favourites for nail artists because they introduced a lot of colours before anyone else I believe, and their acrylic is excellent.

So look around and try a few out and see which works the best for you. I am sure though that later you will have many brands in your kit bag!

Just to add that i agree with some of the others that the Nfu.oh range of coloured powders is amazing and imo one of the best out there , and not only that the customer service and support ive had from the Affiniti team has been fantastic !:)

haze x

Latest posts

Back