coloured and Glitter acrylic

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lindag

Reaction score
I'm always going on about Ez Flows colour and glitter powders so I thought I would let you see some of my 1st works, Remember 1st

Attachments

• Picture 062.jpg
    Picture 062.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 156
  • Picture 064.jpg
    Picture 064.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 149
  • Picture 066.jpg
    Picture 066.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 146
I love them - can't believe those are your first ...

Nice to see your work Lindag, Love the blue glitter.

OOOOhhhh lovely .... especially pic 3 ... Id love to be wearing those!

Wow, they're amazing, can't believe they are your first, I love glitter and coloured acrylics - don't wear extensions myself but am always doing similar sort of things with nail varnish on my own nails!!

But well done, they're fantastic.

Well done Linda they are great, just practising with my EZ Flow L&P at the moment, Pink and Whites so when i'm more confident i will practise with the colours. I love the turquiose tips they are really stunning.

Well done, they look great.

What can I say - they are just fab!!!!

Hi lindag,

They are really lovely. Ive got the ezflow boogie nights and walk of fame plus the mosaic and black powders by creative, but im not sure how to stop them "running" especially when i use the black. Ive tried to use the black powder on the tips instead of the usual white, but it seems to be really messy, have you got any secrt tips i could borrow??!!!!
Thanks

michelle. x

pinkshell_nails said:
Hi lindag,

They are really lovely. Ive got the ezflow boogie nights and walk of fame plus the mosaic and black powders by creative, but im not sure how to stop them "running" especially when i use the black. Ive tried to use the black powder on the tips instead of the usual white, but it seems to be really messy, have you got any secrt tips i could borrow??!!!!
Thanks

michelle. x
Hi Michelle..........I believe somebody else answered this question a few months ago (Liza Smith I believe).......What she does is applies the black to all the tips first then goes back and does her zones 2 and 3's. This allows the black to dry and then not run into your following colours.

hth
Adele

thanks pepprcorn,

I'll have to try that, i also heard someone say that they use scrub fresh to wipe their brush on and to neaten up the smile line, i have tried but they still arent great!! Perhaps i need to practice more!! Thanks for the help,

Michelle. xx

pinkshell_nails said:
thanks pepprcorn,

I'll have to try that, i also heard someone say that they use scrub fresh to wipe their brush on and to neaten up the smile line, i have tried but they still arent great!! Perhaps i need to practice more!! Thanks for the help,

Michelle. xx

Hi Michelle,

It's Scrubfresh to wipe your brush on and Nail Fresh to neaten your smile line.
;)

Thanks Jackie,

I'll give it another go!

Michelle. xx

Latest posts

Back